I love looking at my Site Stats on my WordPress Dashboard. It’s like a subtle ego-stroke every time the “daily visitors” number goes up, and also like a puzzle trying to figure out how they arrived at my blog altogether. Sometimes it’s easy, but sometimes these search results are a little unexpected. Here are some of my favorites:
- roommate his toenails – This had two results. Someone got here twice from this search. How?
- vesturbaejarlaug gay – Someone wanted to know if a community pool in Iceland is gay, or…?
- dandy nick cave – I just like this.
- osama bin laden iphone – …?
- katie evans nietzsche – I’m proud of this one.
- saddest boobs – I’m not really sure why. I just have no idea, honestly?
- songs that say katie – If anyone finds a list, hit me up.
- list+of+random+foods+ive+never+heard+of – Yes.
- i have laid in bed – Me, too, Googler! I can sympathize! Why did this lead to my blog?
- person talking on iphone clipart – 99% sure I’ve never had one of these on here.
- sean mullins sings lisp – This might be my top favorite.
- when to kick a roommate friend financially unstable – ASAP, Googler! A.S.A.P.!
- omg rami kashou nude – But why? I do love Rami Kashou, but… why?
- does iphones have an app to wear i can make my self look thicker? – But why? 
- katie evans applying for a job – Very funny, Future Employer. Crafty, aren’t you?!
- katie evans my to go shoes – I need some.
No, but really, “katie evans applying for a job”? So crafty! I bet they found my Alone Time entry and thought I was a weirdo.
Anyway, what are some of the strange search results you’ve gotten?